4th Annual Spring Fling
8:00 to 8:15 am – Food Vendors in place and set up by 9:45 am.
8:15 to 9:15 am – Vendors in place and set up by 9:45 am.
9:15 to 9:45 am – Cars
Spring Fling Hours
- Saturday, April 21, 2018 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Rules and Regulations
- Vendors will not be allowed to park personal vehicles on New York Ave. between 8th & 10th.
- Leashed pets will be allowed. Owners are responsible for any mess the pets produce.
- Raffles/Gambling will not be permitted at any time during the Spring Fling.
- Our insurance company requires us to obtain a copy of your insurance liability for the event, naming the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce and City of Alamogordo as additional insured. Food vendors are required to display their Food Permit.
- It is the responsibility of each vendor to report sales, and all taxes, applicable to the State of New Mexico Dept. of Revenue. A Tax and Revenue Representative may make random inspections to verify reporting.
- A lost and found area will be located at the Chamber of Commerce booth.
- Please do not leave money unattended at booth.
- This is a litter free event.
- If you require electricity, you must furnish your own generator.
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center is located at 2669 N. Scenic Drive, (575) 439-6100 for emergencies.
We hope you enjoy the Spring Fling we have planned for you this year! A suggestion sheet (to be turned in at the end of the event) will be included in your registration packet. PLEASE fill out this form – we appreciate your input. Thanks!
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce at (800) 826-0294,
(575) 437-6120, Fax (575) 437-6334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for participating in the 2018 Spring Fling!!!