We are looking for a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a GROWING successful team. We are in need of a reliable, professional parts counterperson to purchase, and issue parts within our busy and growing business. You will need to be good at ordering parts and maintaining inventory, but you will also need excellent people skills when dealing with customers and internal staff. The right person can expect great pay and a great business family environment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Process all paperwork on a timely basis.
- Operate office equipment and computer systems as needed on a daily basis.
- Must have strong attention to detail and organization
- Must exhibit a high level of honesty and integrity.
- Must be team-oriented and able to work in an open office setting.
- Be able to determine needs and accurately specify parts accordingly
- Create and modify purchased parts invoices
- Purchase parts from the appropriate vendor for a specific job
- Record warranty parts returned
- Create invoice for ordered parts on the computer system and notify customer and technician upon receipt. Review special order tracking
- Process and close invoices
- Compare invoices against requisitions to verify the quality and quantity of merchandise received.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of warehouse experience and/ or training (Preferred)
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Compensation is based on experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb; or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or bend. The employee must regularly lift and/or move 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 / 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The environment may be dusty or dirty at times, and keeping your area clean will be expected.
**PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS, WITH PARTS, WAREHOUSE, OR INVENTORY EXPERIENCE APPLY PLEASE.**