Are you ready to rock and roll - using sales skills selling something businesses need and are interested in hearing about? Southern New Mexico Radio Foundation and Cloudcroft Broadcasting Corporation have openings in their sales department in Alamogordo, New Mexico. If you want to sell for a true entrepreneurial spirit and honestly believe in Local first, you need to talk to us. We believe in giving our salespeople the resources and the freedom to solve marketing needs. You will be able to use your creativity to sell multi-media solutions that you believe in and make a difference for your clients. As entrepreneurs, we believe in rewarding success, not putting limits on your potential. We are looking for confident, digitally savvy salespersons to join our team.
The position is Incentive/commission-based.
Responsible for bringing in revenue of 15K or more monthly.
Sell media, advertising, marketing, or digital platforms*
Responsibilities of this Position:
- You will be developing new clients through a relentless drive to uncover a local business that needs to build or improve their marketing positions.
- You will have Phone, face to face or video meetings with prospective clients (All COVID precautions to be considered and implemented)
- You will work directly with business owners and decision-makers
- You will need to gain an understanding of Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization. Develop strong relationships with clients to ensure success and gain referrals
- Closing business and executing your customer’s business and advertising goals
- You have 2+ years of sales related experience – outside, and media sales experience preferred but not required or 2 yr. College degree desired in this position
- A passion for selling! Proven ability to ask for the business – and the courage to ask for it again
- Candidate must drive their vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance. You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline, and detailed oriented environment.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and multitask with a high degree of time management skills.
- You have a successful experience in selling media, advertising, marketing, or digital platforms.
- You have strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and customer service skills.
- Internet, social media and digital marketing savvy will make you stand out
- Outside sales experience with a track record of building your business is a big plus
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Internet, social media, and digital marketing
- Excellent listening skills and healthy curiosity to learn about your clients’ business
- No fear of being on commission because you know the harder you work, the more you make
KHII 88-9 FM and 100.5 FM serves Cloudcroft, Mescalero, Weed, Bent, Alamogordo, Tularosa, Holloman Air Force Base, Ruidoso, Mayhill, and White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico, and the surrounding areas. KEDU 102.3 FM Ruidoso, New Mexico only. KTMN Rock97-9 FM Covers Central and Southern New Mexico from the Pecos to the Rio Grande. We are committed to serving our listeners and the business community. Southern New Mexico Radio Foundation and Cloudcroft Broadcasting Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. For us, the broadcast business is more than just playing music; it is about serving our communities, our listeners, and our advertisers.
We are looking forward to your application and interest in our company
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com.
Or mail to 3001 N. Florida, Alamogordo, New Mexico 88310 C/O Sales
# Digital Sales # Radio Sales # Love to Work # Sell More # Make More