8:00 to 3:15 (K-8)
- Popularly known as ''The little school with a big heart,'' Father James B. Hay Catholic School was founded in 1956 under the auspices of Immaculate Conception Parish in Alamogordo.
- It was Immaculate Conception School for some years until the death of a well-loved pastor, Father James B. Hay, after which the name of the school was changed to honor this great priest.
- FJBH has been fully accredited by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement, a division of AdvancED and the state of New Mexico since the inception of non-public school accreditation in 1975.
- The learning environment includes daily religious instruction with the intention of guiding students to be spiritually conscious, compassionate, and moral in their behavior. Our class size is capped and there will never be more than 16 students in kindergarten or more than 15 students in grades 1 through 8.
- Students and faculty are encouraged to be actively dedicated to the notion that diligence and responsibility build personal character and valuable citizenship.
- The school educates students from the Tularosa Basin, the Sacramento Mountains, and draws a sizable enrollment from Holloman Air Force Base.
School is located on the corner of 8th & Hawaii Streets at 1000 E. 8th Street.