The First National Bank was chartered in June, 1956. The original Board of Directors were M. R. Prestridge, Mose Cauthen, H. H. Stevenson, C. F. Loggains, P. B. Hendricks and George Abbott who served as Chairman of the Board until 1986.
The original capital stock of 20,000 shares was issued to 79
Vice President Commercial Loans
- Phone: (575) 430-5640