As a Food Service Worker at Popeye’s, you’ll be a part of a community that thrives on service- to each other, customers, and the community. The environment at Popeye’s reminds associates that how they work is just as important as achieving goals. You’ll learn about the company’s rich cultural heritage and learn how to make the New Orleans fried chicken that made Popeye’s famous.
We offer flexible scheduling, comprehensive medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid time off, shift differential/holiday pay, and a traditional pension and 401K plan to qualifying associates. You’ll also have access to the base and its facilities, our Mass Transit program, and status as an employee of the DoD.
So what can you expect as a Food Service Worker- Popeye’s at the Exchange?
- Greet every customer with eye contact and smile in your authentic way
- Acknowledge every waiting customer as soon as they arrive to the register to let them know you’ll be right with them.
- Listen to customer needs; ask appropriate follow-up questions to ensure you offer appropriate products that meet the specific need of the customer
- Ensure customers have an extraordinary experience while shopping
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging customers in appropriate conversation