Zia Therapy Center, Incorporated
Apply at this Link Only or come in person for application
POSITION TITLE: Part-Time Janitor Assistant
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Supervisor
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
SUMMARY: Employed on a part-time basis. Maintain the interior and exterior of the child care buildings with emphasis on safety, health, appearance and convenience. Assist Head Janitor as needed.
A. Clean the following areas daily including vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping:
(1) Child Care Classrooms, including all portable buildings.
(2) Child Care Office.
(3) Dust window sills weekly.
(4) Washing restroom sinks, toilets, and floors.
(5) Refill paper towel, toilet paper and soap dispensers.
(6) Sweep porches and sidewalks.
(7) Wash door windows and outside windows monthly.
(8) Inspect large trash cans and wash if needed.
(9) Vacuum carpets and mop floors daily.
(10) Remove all trash from classrooms and take it to the dumpster.
B. Clean storage and resource room as necessary.
2. Cover for Janitor when they are sick or on leave.
3. Comply with all applicable Zia Therapy Center, Inc. policies and procedures.
4. Observe all appropriate safety guidelines.
5. Display a professional and positive attitude and have the ability to work well with others.
6. Other related duties as assigned.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: None
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING REQUIRED: High school diploma or GED required.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: A good basic background of experience in related work. References to indicate previous duties.
SKILLS NEEDED: Ability to sweep, mop, vacuum, dust, clean windows and wash fixtures. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to meet or exceed the following physical requirements, with or without accommodations. These are estimates only and can change from day-to-day depending on tasks assigned.
- Walk- 50%
- Stand- 10%
- Sit- 3%
- Bend/Stoop- 20%
- Lift/Carry- 17%
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS: None
EEO Statement: Zia Therapy Center is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additional details in Zia’s Policy Manual.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!