Position: Personal caregiver for individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. (Assisting with activities of daily living and community access)
- Hours: Part time
- Paid training; paid on the job training
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Desire to provide supports in complete compliance with current service standards
- Must have a positive, professional attitude and must be dependable.
Zia really is a special organization. We are determined to not just be a great service provider, but to be a wonderful place to work, as well. Our work atmosphere is friendly, welcoming, and inclusive. Our business practices are sound, honest and transparent. Benefits? We’ve got ‘em! (See list below) But most importantly, Zia has a heart…not only for those we serve, but for all our employees as well. All services are safely provided in compliance with the regulations governing their service. You can be proud to work at Zia. We are honest and we do not cut corners, and that is important for so many reasons.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!