POSITION TITLE: Subcontractor Speech Therapist
REPORTS TO: Early Intervention Program Director/Director of Therapy
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: Therapist’s supervise assistants as applicable
SUMMARY: Provide therapy evaluations and therapy services for Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) children as needed and approved by Zia Therapy Center.
1. Participate as a member of the Comprehensive Multi disciplinary Evaluation (CME) Team for eligibility determination.
2. Complete and submit written results of all formal evaluations in a timely manner and in required format.
3. Function in conjunction with the ECI Transdisciplinary team to develop IFSP, outcomes, and strategies for eligible children.
4. Provide therapy services for children in their natural environments at least 80% of the time.
5. Maintain accurate records in accordance with Agency standards and submit to agency as directed and in a timely manner.
6. Participate in Transdisciplinary Team Approach Consultation as directed by the child’s IFSP.
7. Comply with all Family Infant Toddler (FIT) program regulations and guidelines.
8. Comply with all applicable Zia Therapy Center policies and procedures.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: None
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING REQUIRED: Applicable College Degree and License for Specific Therapist Discipline.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Experience working with developmentally delayed children preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to meet or exceed the following physical requirements, with or without accommodations. These are estimates only and can change from day-to-day depending on tasks assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $31.00 - $72.00 per hour
Must follow NMDOH & CDC latest guidelines.