Do you love creating content, both written and visual?
Do you want to be part of a Team that cares obsessively about its customers?
Then this position might just be perfect for you!
French Brothers Homes is looking for a Marketing Guru to assist in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns and strategies company-wide.
Job Duties Include:
- Manage social media campaigns both paid and organic
- Create visual content to be used in Marketing efforts – i.e. flyers, catalogs, signage.
- Create video and photographic content
- Create written content for social media posts, email blasts, radio commercials, website, and brochures
- Maintain, monitor, and update company website ensuring accuracy and freshness
- Optimize website for SEO through keywords and metadata
- Create reports to track the success of marketing campaigns
- Monitor various review sites, responding to customer reviews online
- Actively monitor and respond to customer comments and messages on social media
- Assist Marketing and Sales teams in planning and executing events, both internal and external
- Collaborate and work with city teams on various campaigns
- Conduct regular market research
- Display Five Core French Brothers Values
- Eye for design – ability to create visually pleasing graphic design collateral
- Photography and Video skills – familiarity with video editing
- Familiar with Google Analytics, SEO, Facebook Ads
- Excellent communication skills – listening, verbal, and written
- Detail-oriented – double-checking your work is second nature
- Self-Starter – works well with little to no supervision
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- WordPress experience a plus
- Professional and polished appearance
This position is a full-time, Mon-Fri position, with occasional weekends.