ABOUT US: Neudorf Enterprises LLC is a trusted heavy-duty repair shop serving commercial trucks, trailers, and customers throughout Alamogordo, New Mexico. We specialize in heavy-duty fleet, hydraulic, and mobile repair services and sell heavy-duty parts.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF WORK PERFORMED: This entry-level Parts inventory Specialist and Online Sales is a chance for the ideal candidate to join our sales team and be part of the growing heavy-duty and automotive market. The candidate will represent the company to current and potential customers by interacting with them professionally and courteously and addressing any questions or needs.
- Reviewing and releasing website orders, eBay and Amazon orders, following up with customers’ requests for information and helping with Customer Service issues.
- Redistribute and answer customer service emails and assist in processing Internet sales.
- Assisting customers with product availability, list pricing, and order follow-up.
- Trace order shipments, review shipping damage, and investigate lost claims.
- They approve and issue call tags/return labels, credits, and refunds when necessary.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by answering any questions the customer may have before ordering and after receiving the product(s), communicating any product installation information, and providing appropriate order aftercare to the customer, as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Possess excellent communication skills (Written, Verbal, and Listening), primarily via the digital platform.
- Ability to function in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment and prioritize time-sensitive issues.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience with Amazon & eBay listings desired.
- Possess assertiveness and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Experience working in the heavy-duty and automotive parts industry is preferable.
The E-Commerce & Customer Service Associate is subject to bending, squatting, pushing, lifting 50 pounds, crawling, and working in otherwise awkward positions. The E-Commerce & Customer Service Associate must also manipulate their hands and wrists and sustain eyestrain for prolonged periods as this person is subject to many hours of utilizing computers.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND HAZARDS:
The E-Commerce & Customer Service Associate will work in various outdoor and indoor temperatures. This job is a repair shop work environment, not an office position. The position is subject to repetitive motions of fingers, hands, wrists, and arms.