St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School - Formerly Father James B. Hay Catholic School
School M - F: 8:15 to 3:15 (Pre-K through 8th Grade)
School is located on the corner of 8th & Hawaii Streets at 1000 E. 8th Street.
- Popularly known as ''The little school with a big heart,'' St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School was founded in 1956 under the auspices of Immaculate Conception Parish in Alamogordo.
-St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School is accredited by the New Mexico Department of Education and the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA).
- The learning environment includes daily religious instruction with the intention of guiding students to be spiritually conscious, compassionate, and moral in their behavior.
- Students and faculty are encouraged to be actively dedicated to the notion that diligence and responsibility build personal character and valuable citizenship.
- The school educates students from the Tularosa Basin, the Sacramento Mountains, and Holloman Air Force Base.
- Fully Accredited with Smaller Class Sizes
- Higher Standard of Excellence since 1956
- Religious Eductation
- Religion, Music, Art, Latin, Physical Education
- Pre-K through 8th Grade
After School Program Assistant
St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School is seeking an After School Program Assistant to work in our Afternoon Extended Care Program.
The After School Program Assistant will be responsible for ensuring the safety, well-being, and health of children in care. This position will also assist in the implementation of developmentally appropriate activities, and provide positive guidance to inappropriate
St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School is seeking candidates to add to its substitute list.
In the absence of the classroom teacher, the substitute is responsible for providing instruction and managing the learning environment. Must supervise children at all times.
Requirements include: Must be at least 18 years of age and complete the VIRTUS Online Training.