Education - Private Schools
- Popularly known as ''The little school with a big heart,'' St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School was founded in 1956 under the auspices of Immaculate Conception Parish in Alamogordo.
-St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School is accredited by the New Mexico Department of Education and the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA).
- The learning environment includes daily religious instruction with the intention of guiding students to be spiritually conscious, compassionate, and moral in their behavior.
- Students and faculty are encouraged to be actively dedicated to the notion that diligence and responsibility build personal character and valuable citizenship.
- The school educates students from the Tularosa Basin, the Sacramento Mountains, and Holloman Air Force Base.
- Fully Accredited with Smaller Class Sizes
- Higher Standard of Excellence since 1956
- Religious Eductation
- Religion, Music, Art, Latin, Physical Education
- Pre-K through 7th Grade