- Education - Private Schools
- Popularly known as ''The little school with a big heart,'' St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School was founded in 1956 under the auspices of Immaculate Conception Parish in Alamogordo.
- It was Immaculate Conception School for some years until the death of a well-loved pastor, Father James B. Hay, after which the name of the school was changed to honor this great priest, until our recent change to St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School.
- FJBH has been fully accredited by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement, a division of AdvancED and the state of New Mexico since the inception of non-public school accreditation in 1975. We are also under the WCEA (Western Catholic Educational Association) Accreditation.
- The learning environment includes daily religious instruction with the intention of guiding students to be spiritually conscious, compassionate, and moral in their behavior.
- Students and faculty are encouraged to be actively dedicated to the notion that diligence and responsibility build personal character and valuable citizenship.
- The school educates students from the Tularosa Basin, the Sacramento Mountains, and Holloman Air Force Base.
- Fully Accredited with Smaller Class Sizes
- Higher Standard of Excellence since 1956
- Religious Eductation and Sacraments Training
- Religion, Music, Art, Latin, Physical Education
- Pre-K through 6th Grade
School is located on the corner of 8th & Hawaii Streets at 1000 E. 8th Street.